The first high school in North Camden!
Welcome to Mastery High School of Camden, home of the Warriors! We serve students in grades 9-12.With AP classes and dual enrollment, our students can earn college credit while they are still in high school. They can also explore various careers through our internship and automotive tech programs, get one-on-one coaching from college & career advisors and help to prepare for the ACT.
Opportunities? We’ve got them! From sports and robotics to travel and music, students have tons to choose from.
- Dual enrollment with Camden County College to earn an associate degree while still in high school
- AP classes to earn college credit
- ACT prep and college/career advisors for every student
- Internships for sophomores to gain valuable work experience and network with professionals in the community
- Automotive tech training program where students get a certification in automotive service and help to find a job or paid internship after completion
- More than 20 sports, including boys and girls basketball, soccer, baseball, softball, boys and girls volleyball, cross country & track
- Clubs and activities, like National Honor Society, student government, Japanese & anime club, Spanish heritage club, homework support, drum line, art club, theater
- Over 20 electives, such as journalism, poetry, creative writing, African American literature, marine biology, architectural design, yoga, psychology, environmental studies, health, weight lifting, fashion design, band, & film study
- Beautiful, updated facilities, including an $18 million dollar renovation. New weight room, science labs, and more!
Life at Mastery High SchoolView Gallery
Andrew Anderson, Principal
Andrew Anderson is honored to serve as principal of Master High School of Camden. As the founding special education teacher at MHSC, he began his work in Camden in 2014. Mr. Anderson loves to collaborate with students, families, and community partners to ensure Mastery High School of Camden provides an all-encompassing high school experience for students.
Prior to working at Mastery High School of Camden Mr. Anderson taught 8th grade special education at Freedom Prep Middle School in Camden. Before becoming an educator Mr. Anderson served with the 82nd Airborne and deployed to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts in History from Rowan University. After serving in the United States Army Mr. Anderson earned his Masters of Education from the University of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Anderson has a passion for the outdoors, health and fitness. He spends much of his time after school in the Warrior Nation weight room working out with students. He instills a healthy mind and body mindset to support students on their pathway to post-secondary success. He is proud to be the principal of the first high school in North Camden and serve over seven hundred families.
In the News
MHSC supports Subaru's 50 million meals to food banks across the country
Mastery’s First Camden High School Class Walks the StageRead Article
Mastery High School of Camden Welcomes First Senior ClassRead Article
Study Shows Camden Schools Making ProgressRead Article
Stanford study: Renaissance, charter schools outperform Camden public schoolsRead Article
Mastery High School of Camden's Honors Academy Readies Students for CollegeRead Article
Camden nonprofit trains Mastery students for in-demand automotive jobsRead Article
Mastery High School of Camden Robotics Team Makes NewsRead Article
Mastery Students Traveling to GhanaRead Article