Key Dates for 2021-2022 Application
Tuesday, January 12: Application Opens
Friday, April 2: Main Round Deadline
Week of May 3rd: Main Round Results released
Friday, June 4: Deadline to Register at Schools
Apply Today for this or the 2021-22 School Year!
At Mastery, we believe in the greatness within each of our students. With love and high expectations, we support them in finding their own paths to success.
Our schools are free, public charter schools serving grades K-12. There are simple ways listed below to apply today!
1. Online –
- You will be redirected to Camden Enrollment, an external website, to complete an online application.
2. Over the Phone
- Call or text the Camden Enrollment hotline Monday – Friday 9 am to 3 pm to submit an application.
- Hotline Phone: 856-536-3999
- Hotline Text: 844-322-3256
3. Reach Out to Us!
- Call the Mastery Welcome Team: 267-854-0330 Available 9am-3pm Monday-Friday. If you need to call after hours, leave a message and a member of the team will return your call within 48 hours.
4. In Person (Check with the school for availability)
- Visit any campus in person to apply using our enrollment kiosk
Applications are still being accepted for the 2020-2021 school year. Students are accepted based on seat availability. You will be automatically placed on the waitlist and offered a seat if one is available.
We are here to help and want to help you enroll your child for next year. Please fill out this form so we can keep you on our list and get in touch once the official application opens on January 12th.
Learn About our Schools in Camden
Cramer Hill ElementaryGrades K-8, Library, Science Labs, 2 Teachers in K-2 Literacy Classes
East Camden MiddleGrades 6-8, Tech & Design Lab, Sports & Clubs
Mastery High School of CamdenGrades 9-12, Dual Enrollment, Internships, ACT Prep, Sports & Clubs
McGraw ElementaryGrades K-5, Two Teachers in K-2 Literacy Classes, Monthly Family Events
Molina Lower ElementaryGrades K-2, Two Teachers in K-2 Literacy Classes, Bilingual Education
Molina Upper ElementaryGrades 3-8, Bilingual Education, New Gym, Sports & Clubs