Mastery Schools is a non-profit, non-partisan organization and does not endorse candidates.
The purpose of our Mastery Votes 2020 Campaign is to ensure that any Mastery parent, student, staff and family member who is eligible to vote can vote and that their vote counts.
PA Voter Information
Beginning October 28, 2020, here are the two ways you can vote in Pennsylvania:
Polls are open from 7am – 8pm.
To find where your Polling Place is click here:
- If you are voting for the first time or voting for the first time at a new polling place – you will need ID. Acceptable forms of ID are:
- PA Driver’s license or PennDOT ID card
- Student ID
- ID issued by PA or US government
- US passport, US military ID, employee ID
- Confirmation issues by the County Voter Registration Office
- Non-photo ID issues by PA or US government, firearm permit
- Copy of current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck or government check that includes your name and address
- If you are unable to provide an ID then you can request a provisional ballot.
- If you are NOT a first time voter and have voted before at your polling place you do not need an ID.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR MAIL-IN BALLOT (if you already received it)
Drop off your Mail-in Ballot at any of the Satellite Election Office or any of the Drop Boxes.
Must return your Mail-in Ballot by 8pm on Nov. 3rd
Find the satellite office or drop box nearest you. You can go to any of them. https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1WNvSEXOCGwi2DdxjinvKNrDscXqM6pOi&usp=sharin
Do NOT send your ballot via US Postal Service. It is too late and will NOT arrive on time.
You must return your own ballot. If you cannot then fill out this form to give someone else permission to return it for you. https://www.votespa.com/Resources/Documents/Authorize-Designated-Agent-for-Mail-in-or-Absentee-Ballot.pdf
HOW TO FILL OUT YOUR MAIL-IN BALLOT
- Use only black or blue pen.
- Place your ballot in the secrecy envelope (the blank envelope) and then put the secrecy envelope into the official return envelope.
- Sign the declaration and print your name, address and date on the back of the return envelope.
- Fill in the oval bubble completely and neatly to indicate who you are voting for.
- Vote for only one candidate for each office
- Do not cross out. If you make a mistake … request a replacement.
IF YOU DID NOT GET YOUR MAIL-IN BALLOT YET OR YOU LOST IT:
Go to any of the Satellite Election Offices between now and Nov. 3rd and request a replacement ballot.
CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR BALLOT IF YOU ALREADY SENT IT IN OR VOTED EARLY.
If it says that your ballot was “cancelled” then:
- Go to a Satellite Election office and request a REPLACEMENT BALLOT.
- Got to your Polling Place on Nov. 3rd and REQUEST a PROVISIONAL BALLOT.
SATELLITE ELECTION OFFICES:
- Drop off your mail-in ballot
- Request a replacement ballot
- Monday, Nov. 2: 11:30am-6:30pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 3: 11:30am – 8:00pm
- Center City – City Hall Room 140 1400 John F Kennedy Blvd 19107
- Far Northeast – George Washington High School 10175 Bustleton Ave 19116
- North – The Liacouras Center 1776 N Broad St 19121
- Northwest – Roxborough High School 6498 Ridge Ave 19128
- Southwest – Tilden Middle School 6601 Elmwood Ave 19142
- Upper North – Julia De Burgos Elementary 401 W Lehigh Ave 19133
- West – Overbrook Elementary School (Annex Trailer) 2032 N 62Nd St 19151
- South – Creative and Performing Arts 901 S Broad St 19147
- Northwest – A. B. Day School 6324 Crittenden St 19138
- Lower Northeast – J Hampton Moore School 6900 Summerdale Ave 19111
- Upper North – Julia Ward Howe School 5800 N 13th St 19141
- West – Alain Locke School 4550 Haverford Ave 19139
- Center City – Riverview Place, 1st Floor 520 N Columbus Blvd 19123
- Far Northeast – Joseph H. Brown School 3600 Stanwood St 19136
- Lower Northeast – Harding Middle School 2000 Wakeling Street 19124
- River – Mastbaum High School 3116 Frankford Ave 19134
- Upper North – Feltonville Intermediate School 238 E Wyoming Ave 19120
DROP BOX LOCATIONS:
- Drop off your Mail-in Ballots
- Drop boxes are open 24 hours a day
- City Hall (South Side) – 1400 JFK Blvd
- Eastern State Penitentiary, outside – 2027 Fairmount Ave.
- Markward Playground: 400 S Taney St., 19146
- Pelbano Rec. Center: 8101 Bustleton Ave., 19152
- Ford PAL Rec. Center: 609 Snyder Ave., 19148
- Smith Playground: 2100 S 24th St, 19145
- Vogt Rec. Center: 4131 Unruh Ave.,19135
- Independence Branch Library: 18 S 7th St., 19106
- City Hall (South Broad Apron), 1400 John F Kennedy Blvd 19107
- Riverview Place (Columbus Boulevard side of the building), 520 N Columbus Blvd 19123
- The Eastern State Penitentiary, 2027 Fairmount Ave 19130
- Dorothy Emmanuel Rec Center – 8500 Pickering St.19150
- Pleasant Playground 6800 Chew Ave.19119
- Stenton Playground, 4600 N. 16th St
- Chalfont Playground, 4382 Deerpath Ln
- Shissler Playground, 1800 Blair St.
Email your “I voted” photos to [email protected] so we can share them on social media.
- 1-877-VOTESPA or (877) 868-3772 – PA Dept. of State
- 866-OUR-VOTE or 866-687-8683 – Election Protection Hotline
- 215-686-9641 – to contact the District Attorney’s Election Task Force to report any election concerns (such as intimidation, interference, illegal voting, or unlawful electioneering)
- Call (215) 685-4811 – Philadelphia Elections Board
- Call (215) 686-1591- Philadelphia Voter Registration Office
- Call (215) 686-3469 – Philadelphia County Board of Elections
- Go to: VOTESPA.COM
- Go to: https://www.philadelphiavotes.com/
Please reach out to the Mastery Parent Action Team or your school organizer at [email protected] or call (267) 530-5371.
NJ Voter Information
- Mail it with US Postal Service by Nov. 3rd.
The ballot has pre-paid postage so you do not need a stamp.
- Ballot Drop Box. Place your ballot in the Camden City Drop Box
Drop Box is located at 600 Market St. Camden, NJ 08102
(Corner of Broadway and Market near City Hall).
- In Person – Turn it in at your Polling Place on Election Day, Tuesday November 3
Bring your completed ballot to the polls and turn it in.
If you don’t have your ballot, you may fill out a provisional ballot at your polling location
This year Camden voters will elect 3 candidates to serve on the Camden School Board.
Mastery families – this is your chance to be sure you vote for the candidates that best represent your children and schools.
Go to your designated polling location on Election Day, November 3 and you can complete a provisional ballot.
Ballots are no longer being mailed out, so please go to your polling place to vote on Election Day if you do not have or never received a Mail-in Ballot.
To find the polling place for your address:
To find a list of polling locations:
See full list below
Step 1: Mark your ballot for the candidate(s) and/or questions of your choice.
Step 2: Sign yellow envelope by the red X
Step 3: Put your ballot inside of the yellow envelope and seal.
Step 4: Put yellow envelope inside green envelope and seal.
Step 5: Make sure your address appears in window of green envelope.
Step 6: Seal the green envelope and mail.
Ward 1, District 1 KIPP Cooper Norcross Whittier Middle School , 740 Chestnut Street
Ward 1, District 2,3 Mickle Towers , Community Room , 200 Martin Luther King Blvd.
Ward 1, District 4 Ulysses Wiggens School , Room 175 , 400 Mt. Vernon Street, 08103
Ward 1, District 5 CCMUA Building , 1645 Ferry Avenue, 08104
Ward 1, District 6,9,10 Yorkship School , Gym , 1251 Collings Road, 08104
Ward 1, District 7 H.B. Wilson School , Gym , 2250 South 8th Street, 08108
Ward 1, District 8 Morgan Village School , Gym , 1000 Morgan Blvd, Fairview St. @ Morgan Blvd.
Ward 2, District 1,2 Camden Early Childhood Development Center (ECDC) , 1602 Pine Street
Ward 2, District 3,4 Hatch Jr. High School , Room 107 , 1875 Park Blvd, 08103
Ward 2, District 5,8 Bonsall Annex Building , 1073 Lowell Street, 08104
Ward 2, District 6 Tamarack Apts. , Community Room , 1801 East Davis St., Suite 100, 08104
Ward 2, District 7 Pride of Camden Lodge #83, IBPOE of W , 1818 Mt. Ephriam Avenue, 08104
Ward 2, District 9 Chelton Terrace , Community Room , 721 Chelton Avenue
Ward 2, District 10 Riletta Cream School , All Purpose Room , 1875 Mulford Street
Ward 2, District 11 Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center , 1151 Haddon Avenue
Ward 3, District 1 Dudley Elementary School , Gym Entrance , 2250 Berwick Street, 08105 ( South 20th Street)
Ward 3, District 2 Davis Middle School , Gym , 3425 Cramer Street, 08105
Ward 3, District 3,4 John F. Kennedy Towers , Community Room , 2021 Watson Street
Ward 3, District 5,6,7 Cramer School , All Purpose Room , 2800 Mickle Street, 08105
Ward 3, District 8 McGraw Elementary School , Cafeteria , 3051 Fremont Street, 08105
Ward 3, District 9 Westfield Towers , Community Room , 3199 Westfield Avenue, 08105
Ward 4, District 1 Cooper Poynt School , All Purpose Room , 201 State Streets, 08102
Ward 4, District 2 Rafeal Cordero Molina School , All Purpose Room , 601 Vine Street, 08102
Ward 4, District 3 Northgate II , Community Room , 500 North 7th Street, 08102
Ward 4, District 4 Northgate I , Community Room , 433 North 7th Street, 08102
Ward 4, District 5 Ablett Village , Community Room , 307 Ablett Village, River Rd & State St, 08105
Ward 4, District 6 Veterans Middle School , Auditorium Hallway , 800 North 26th Street, 08105
Ward 4, District 7 Camden City Accelerated Academy , East Hallway , 1033 Cambridge Street, 08105
Ward 4, District 8,9 Sharp School , Handicap Entrance off Bergen Street , 928 32nd Street, 08105
Ward 4, District 10 Rutgers Campus Center , Events Office , 326 Penn Street, 08102
- Board of Elections at (856) 401-8683
- County Clerk at (856) 225-7219
- Mastery Parent and Community Organizer, Erin Johnson- (856) 839-6410
Pledge to Vote