Si necesita traducción al español, haga clic en el botón “Translate” en la esquina superior derecha.
Mastery teachers are using Schoology to extend their classroom and support student voice and choice. One of the things that makes Schoology so powerful is the ability to integrate with other powerful tools like Google Docs. It helps students stay organized and it keeps the class connected.
Mastery teachers use Schoology to:
- Post their classroom materials online
- Provide a safe forum for students to discuss their ideas and collaborate on projects
- Assign and collect homework electronically
Most students should log in using Mastery email – option 1. However, younger students may find it easier to log in with a QR code – option 2.
Option 1: Mastery email login
- Philadelphia students: https://masteryk12pa.schoology.com/
- Camden students: https://masteryk12nj.schoology.com
- Enter email address [student email address].
- Enter password [student password]
Option 2: QR code login
Before you start:
- Your school will provide you with a QR code like the one pictured below.
- Contact your teacher if the correct name is not shown on the QR code.
- You will use the computer’s camera. Ensure the camera is on and free of obstructions.
- Hold the code steady in front of the camera for a few seconds to log into Schoology.
A Schoology Parent Account gives you access to:
- Materials, resources, and announcements from your child’s classes.
- Your child’s upcoming assignments and due dates.
- View the work your child submits, and the feedback they get from teachers
- A messaging platform to connect with teachers
- An iOS/Android app that makes it a breeze to get notifications on your mobile device.
Welcome to Schoology
- Go to www.schoology.com on your web browser and click Sign Up in the top right corner. Click Parent.
- Enter the 12 digit access code that was given to you by your child’s school. It should be something similar to XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. Click Continue when done.
Note: You only need to enter this code one time per child to access all courses for that child.
- Fill out the remaining information required and then click Register to complete. When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you will be automatically associated with the student.
Note: If you have multiple students at Mastery Charter Schools, you will need to add your other children to your account. See the steps below for directions on how to do this.
Adding Children to your Schoology Account
If you already have a parent account in Schoology for one child, you can add additional children to your account. To add additional children, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Schoology account using your username and password.
- Click on the downfacing arrow on the top right of the Schoology account.
- Select the option +Add Child.
- Enter the 12 digit Parent Access Code for the child you’d like to add to your account. This code was distributed to you by your child’s school.
- Click the Use Code button to complete.
Once you are logged into Schoology:
- Select your child’s name on the upper-right dropdown
- Click “Grades”
- Click “Grade Report”
- Click “Download Grade Report” and select the time period you would like to view.
Creating a Parent Schoology Account-Spanish
Navigating Your Parent Account-Spanish
Navigating Your Child’s View-Spanish
Video: Navigating Your Parent Account-Vietnamese
Video: Navigating Your Parent Account-Chinese
Video: Navigating Your Parent Account-Burmese
Video: Navigating Your Child’s Account-Vietnamese
Video: Navigating Your Child’s Account-Chinese
Video: Navigating Your Child’s Account-Burmese
Parent Help Center
- 1. From the website, click on the Envelope icon on the top right toolbar.
- 2. Click on New Message.
- 3. Start typing the Last Name of the teacher and select them when they appear in the search options.
Parents signing into the mobile app: click the blue “Continue to Schoology” button to enter your email and password you used when signing up for your Schoology account. (pictured in option 2, above)
Students can use option 1 to look up their school and sign in with their regular network account.
- Go to www.schoology.com on your web browser and log in.
- From your main screen, scroll down to the bottom left hand side and click on English.
- Select your preferred language from the list and click Save.
Having issues with your Mastery laptop?