Si necesita traducción al español, haga clic en el botón “Translate” en la esquina superior derecha.
Please continue to monitor ParentSquare for more information. Not getting ParentSquare messages? Click to register.
Updated: July 6, 2020
Philadelphia Food Distribution
- Days of service:
- Tuesday, July 7: 3 days
- Thursday, July 9: 4 days
- Mon and Thur, July 13 and 16
- Mon and Thur, July 20 and 23
- Mon and Thur, July 27 and 30
- Mon and Thur, August 3 and 6
- Mon and Thur, August 10 and 13
Dates: July 7th-August 13th
Days/Times: Mondays & Thursdays; 10 am-12pm. (The only changes to days would be if a holiday fell on a Monday.
- Pickett (for Pickett)
- Shoemaker (for Mann & Shoemaker)
- Gratz (for Gratz, Prep Middle & Prep Elementary)
- Smedley (for Smedley & Lenfest)
- Thomas Elementary (for Thomas Elementary Thomas High & Lenfest
- Douglass (for Douglass)
- Clymer (for Clymer)
- Hardy (for Hardy Elementary & Hardy High)
- Harrity (for Harrity)
- Wister (for Wister)
- Cleveland (for Cleveland)
- Pastorius (for Pastorius)
Camden Food Distribution (Note: Subject to change based on CCSD’s planning)
We have just confirmed that we will be able to offer food through July and August. See below for sites and dates:
Molina Upper and Cramer Hill
Dates: July 7th -August 13th
Days/Time: Tuesdays & Thursdays; 10 am-12pm
On these days, students will be provided with shelf-stable meals for several days. Please visit the meal site that is closest to your home. Below is the list of all meal sites across the city:
- Molina Upper, 601 Vine Street, 08102 (Open Tuesdays & Thursdays 7/7-8/13)
- Mastery Cramer Hill, 1001 N. 17th St., 08105
- Woodrow Wilson High School, 3101 Federal St., 08105
- Camden High, 1875 Park Blvd. 08103
- Wiggins, 400 Mt. Vernon St., 08103
- Creative Arts Morgan Village Academy, 990 Morgan Blvd., 08105
- KIPP Lanning Square, 525 Clinton St., 08103 (M & W from 10 – 11:30 A.M.)
- Camden’s Pride, 897 North 31st St., 08105
- Camden’s Promise, 879 Beideman Ave., 08105
- Yorkship, 1251 Collings Ave., 08104
- Uncommon/Camden Prep, 1575 Mt. Ephraim Ave., 08104
- Camden Academy Charter High School, 250 Federal St., 08105
- Katz Dalsey, 3098 Pleasant St., 08105
Emergency food service is still available by appointment at the Kroc Center. Please call 856-379-4871 for an appointment.
June 25 - Update
We hope summers are off to a good start. Just a brief reminder about food service this summer.
- Next Week Food Service
Mastery will be closed from Monday, June 29 through Monday, July 6. We will have food service on Monday, June 29 only next week (and will distribute five meals per student that day).
- Summer Schedule
We have just confirmed that we will be able to offer food through July and August at the list above. See below for dates:
- Dates: July 7th-August 13th
- Days/Times: Mondays & Thursdays; 10 am-12pm
We hope summers are off to a good start. Please see below for some brief but important reminders.
Next Week Food Service
Mastery will be closed from Monday, June 29 through Monday, July 6, and will have food service on Monday, June 29 only next week. Food distribution will be available at other Camden sites on Thursday, July 2nd . See above.
Summer Food Service: We have confirmed that we will be able to offer food through July and August. See below for sites and dates (this note that this information is adjusted slightly from the information distributed last week).
- Molina Upper and Cramer Hill
- Dates: July 7th -August 13th
- Days/Time: Tuesdays & Thursdays; 10 am-12pm
We are less than 2 weeks away from NJ’s Primary Election!
Did you receive your mail in ballot yet?
For a step by step guide to filling out and returning your ballot, please click the link here.
If you have questions or want to get involved in Mastery Votes please contact Parent and Community Organizer Erin Johnson at [email protected] or (856) 839-6410.