Maureen Quiles-Rosa, Maureen.Quiles-Rosa@masterycharter.org
Jade Roane, Jade.Roane@masterycharter.org
Holly Phillips, Holly.Phillips@masterycharter.org
Tom Whittle, Thomas.Whittle@masterycharter.org
Financial Aid Resources
Overview of the Financial AId Process
How to fill out the FAFSA
After the FAFSA: What happens next
95% - Class of 2013 students earned college acceptance
$459,878 – scholarship dollars earned by the Class of 2013
Top 5 Highlights that Makes Gratz Unique
- Gratz just had their inaugural class complete an internship with over 130 students gaining work experience.
- We partnered with over fifty mentors in the community across many fields to provide internships and a career day for our students.
- Gratz students have a strong partnership with their alumni. Bulldog Nation supports current students with scholarships, networking opportunities, and community service.
- Each year as Gratz-Mastery we honor our students with a Senior Signing Day welcoming each student on the stage to announce what school they will attend and commit to their post-secondary education in front of friends and family.
- Gratz provides students with a college-going culture where students look forward to college trips, interacting with admission reps, and participating in school-wide college challenges.